Award Categories 2016
In our 2017 awards there are 30 awards, including 9 reader survey categories; 21 call-for-entry categories, plus 1 overall best provider, decided by editorial from the call-for-entry categories.
- 9 reader survey categories: Data management, business and technology professionals from financial institutions can select their best vendors across a number of specialist areas.
- 21 call-for-entry categories: Information providers, technology vendors and exchanges have the opportunity to nominate their most innovative products and projects.
Below are the criteria for the 21 call-for-entry categories.
9 reader survey categories:
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor)
- Best Market Data Provider (Exchange)
- Best Market Data Provider (Broker)
- Acquisition of the Year
- Best New Data Product
- Contract Win of the Year
- Best Reference Data Provider
- Best Enterprise Data Management Vendor
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider
21 call-for-entry categories:
- Best Real-Time Market Data Initiative (Vendor)
- Most Innovative Market Data Project (Vendor)
- Best Research Provider
- Best Data Analytics Provider
- Best Low-Latency Data/Technology Provider
- Best Supporting Services Provider
- Best Big Data Analytics & Technology Provider
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Best Market Data Newcomer (Vendor or Product)
- Best Counterparty Data Provider
- Best Reference Data Integration Vendor
- Best Managed Service for Reference Data
- Best Corporate Actions Data Providor
- Best Enterprise Data Initiative (Vendor)
- Best Reference Initiative (Vendor)
- Best Corporate Actions Initiative (Vendor)
- Best Reference Data Newcomer (Vendor or Product)
- Best Innovative Regulatory Solution
- Best Data Governance Solution
- Best Risk Data Aggregation Provider
1 overall best provider, decided by editorial from the call-for-entry categories.
- Best Overall Data/Service Provider