Inside Market Data Chicago 2013
Building upon the success of 2012, which saw over 250 of Chicago's leading market data and trading technology executives in attendance, Inside Market Data is proud to present the 5th annual Inside Market Data Chicago. This event offers an invaluable opportunity to network with fellow market data and trading technology executives from Chicago and beyond whilst hearing from leading industry executives.
This unique conference offers unrivalled discussions on the latest hot topics, core developments and cutting edge solutions that are driving the data management and technology community. This year, we examine how to manage your data and re-architect data infrastructures to adapt to growing volumes and regulatory change. In addition to this, we will examine current market structure and Chicago's position within it, focusing on the opportunities and risks of emerging and frontier markets.
Attending Inside Market Data Chicago will enable you to:
- Hear an exclusive key note address from a leading industry executive
- Gain competitive advantage in the coming year by acting on practical guidance provided by panel discussions delivered by successful industry experts
- Discover how to manage your data and infrastructure whilst controlling costs and maximizing profits
- Understand the impact of current and future regulations and how to effectively prepare for them
- Assess the current options around the cloud, co-location, outsourcing IT infrastructure, data management services and current market structure
- Network with peers and make new industry contacts
Inside Market Data Chicago wraps up the day with a cocktail reception in the exhibition area and provides the opportunity to meet and engage with key delegates and leading industry experts.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Inside Market Data Chicago will enhance your organization's presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Bene Archbold on +1 (646) 736 1892.